Grandview-Woodland Houses, Townhouses and Condos
Grandview-Woodland Houses are found in this ethnically diverse area full of eclectic charm and character. A central part of the Vancouver area, Grandview–Woodland runs from the south shore of busy Burrard Inlet south to Broadway, one of the city’s major east-west roads. The western border of the neighbourhood is Clark Drive, the eastern is Nanaimo Street. It is a busy area for transportation, with Hastings Street and First Avenue both cutting through the neighbourhood, while Victoria Drive and Commercial Drive both run north-south right through the area.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
- The most popular attractions are Commercial Drive
- A mix of old-world charm meets modern hipness
- One of Vancouver’s organic-food hubs.
- Future change and anticipated population growth of about 10,000 people over the next three decades.
- Over four parks and playgrounds
- Brittania Community Center, ice rink, and pool.
Contact us for more information and to see what is available..