Houses, Townhomes and Condos in the Heights
Burnaby Realtors in the Heights. Vancouver Heights is often referred to as The Heights. It is a quiet, prestigious residential neighbourhood with mostly single-family houses in North Burnaby Heights. Situated between Boundary Road to the west, Gamma Avenue to the east and Hastings Street to the south. Its northern edge faces the North Shore Mountains have a steep drop to the shores of Burrard Inlet. Neighbourhoods consist of Vancouver Heights, Capitol Hill, and Willingdon Heights.
For the residents, this is a very special place in the Lower Mainland. There is a strong sense of community and history, beautiful views, parks and trails, recreational amenities, and a thriving business district. All amenities are within walking distance. The Heights Merchants Association promotes this friendly neighbourhood consisting of more than 350 businesses and over 150 property owners.
Contact Us for more information regarding North Burnaby Heights Houses.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Burnaby Realtors in The Heights in North Burnaby
- Christmas on the Heights – Lit up by the city for Burnaby from November to March.
- 350 one-of-a-kind shops, restaurants, bars, and coffee shops.
- The Giro di Burnaby is the richest event in Canadian cycling, drawing professional racers from around the world.
- “Halloween in the Heights ” Ride the Spooky train in the Dark and trick or treat to all the merchants.
- Impressive views of the North Shore mountains.
- Heritage homes and New developments are found in this area
Contact us today for more information about what is available in the neighbourhood!