Discover the Eastside’s hidden gem. The northern boundary runs along the False Creek waterfront from the western border of Ontario Street east to Main Street, then heading south Main Street down to Great Northern Way over to Clark Drive its Eastern border. The neighbourhood ends at East 16th Avenue.
Living in Mount Pleasant
- The Mount Pleasant Community Centre has programs for all ages and abilities.
- It is a largely residential area with restaurants and shops along Main Street and in the Cambie Village.
- Outdoor stores that sell kayaks, bikes, and ski gear.
- Art galleries in an industrial zone.
- Science World with IMAX films in a geodesic dome.
- Popular with first-time homebuyers, urban professionals, and families.
- There is a variety of cultures and economic backgrounds.
- The Olympic Village built for the 2010 Winter Olympic Games athletes were turned into residential housing units.
- The Great Northern Way project aims to transform the area into a thriving cultural and artistic district.
- Southeast False Creek is turning into a model sustainable development where up to 13,000 people live, work, play, and learn.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.