Grandview-Woodland is an ethnically diverse area full of eclectic charm and character. A central part of the Vancouver area, Grandview–Woodland runs from the south shore of busy Burrard Inlet south to Broadway, one of the city’s major east-west roads. The western border of the neighbourhood is Clark Drive, the eastern is Nanaimo Street. It is a busy area for transportation, with Hastings Street and First Avenue both cutting through the neighbourhood, while Victoria Drive and Commercial Drive both run north–south right through the area.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
- The most popular attractions is Commercial Drive
- A mix of old-world charm meets modern hipness
- One of Vancouver’s organic-food hubs.
- Future change and anticipated population growth of about 10,000 people over the next three decades.
- Over four parks and playgrounds
- Brittania Community Center, ice rink, and pool.
Contact us for more information and to see what is available in this neighbourhood.