Burnaby Heights, known as Vancouver Heights and often referred to as The Heights. It is a quiet, prestigious residential neighbourhood in North Burnaby. Situated between Boundary Road to the west, Gamma Avenue to the east and Hastings Street to the south. Its northern edge faces the North Shore Mountains has a steep drop to the shores of Burrard Inlet. Neighbourhoods consisting of Vancouver Heights, Capitol Hill, and Willingdon Heights.
For the residents, this is a very special place in the Lower Mainland. There is a strong sense of community and history, beautiful views, parks and trails, recreational amenities, and a thriving business district. All amenities are within walking distance. The Heights Merchants Association promotes this friendly neighbourhood consisting of more than 350 businesses and over 150 property owners.
Many community events, such as Hats Off Day, Halloween on the Heights and Light up the Heights are held annually.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
The Heights in North Burnaby Amenities
- Christmas on the Heights – Lit up by the city for Burnaby from November to March.
- 350 one of a kind shops, restaurants, bars, and coffee shops.
- The Giro di Burnaby the richest event in Canadian cycling, drawing professional racers from around the world.
- “Halloween in the Heights ” Ride the Spooky train in the Dark, and trick or treat to all the merchants.
- Impressive views of the North Shore mountains.
- Heritage homes and New developments are found in this area
Contact us today for more information about what is available in the neighbourhood!