Info for Buyers
Home Buyer, Questions and Best Answers
If you are in the market to buy a home let us help you every step of the way. When purchasing a home, there are a multitude of decisions; the primary one is: if you are prepared to buy. Locating the perfect home is not an easy task. Obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complicated and tiring process. Although, once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with the required effort towards your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
We are at your side each step of the way to make purchasing a home easier. The goal is to make it enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. We will help you be perceived as a preferred buyer. Locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications. Then help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
We have our fingers on the pulse of all current homes on the market and neighbourhood values well. Therefore, we can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in excellent condition before you start your search.
Your First Step to Buying a Home
Ask yourself why you want to buy a home:
- Stop paying rent?
- Build equity?
- A place of your own?
- Raise a family?
- To entertain friends and or business associates?
- To move up to a bigger house?
- Downsize to a smaller home?
The Second Step to Buying a Home
List what kind of home you’d like and where you would like to be. Be specific. Separate the “must haves” from the “want to have.” Check out our property listings search page to get some ideas.
Think of yourself as zeroing in on a target, going from the general to the specific.
- Consider which area (city, suburban neighbourhood, country); community (north, south, east, or west side)
- Type of neighbourhood older and settled or sparkling new
- A particular school zone or daycare
- Recreational facilities
- Community services
- Close to transportation
- Shopping, library, entertainment
- How much time are you willing to commute to work?
Next, Think about Home Styles:
- How much space do you need?
- Does your situation require a one-level home, or are stairs acceptable?
- Consider size and kind of property. Do you want a newer home, or maybe an older one to fix up?
- Someday you or your heirs will want to sell.
- Consider how long you expect to live in this particular home.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Once you have addressed the above needs, your next step in the purchasing process is to get pre-qualified with a mortgage company. You can do this over the phone or even online in a matter of minutes.
We can refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
We, Will, Find The Right Home For You
After you have been pre-qualified and know what your price range is, we can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them.
We have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here on our website.
Help Is Available Every Step Of The Way
Our team member will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. Our top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
Please feel free to download the Answers to all your Questions for buying a home here:
- 8 Mistakes to Avoid When Buying
- Buy or Sell First
- Expenses to Expect
- Stop Paying Your Landlord
- How to Set an Offer Price
- Know the Market before You Buy
- Tips for the Moving Process